Argentinian Style Potato Salad
4 Potatoes, Russet Variety, Peeled, Boiled and Cut Into Small Sized Cubes
3 Eggs, Hard Boiled and Chopped Finely
1, 10 Ounce Can of Vegetables, Mixed
½ Cup of Mayonnaise, Your Favorite Kind
½ Tsp. of Black Pepper, For Taste
½ Tsp. of Mustard, Ground Variety
½ Tbsp. of Lemon Juice, Fresh
½ Tsp. of Dill Weed, Dried Variety
5 Tbsp. of Olives, Pimiento Stuffed Variety and Finely Chopped
Dash of Salt and Black Pepper, For Taste
1. First, place a large sized pot over medium to high heat and fill with some salted water. Add in your peeled potatoes. Cook for the next 15 minutes or until your potatoes are tender to the touch. Once tender, drain and set aside to cool. Once cooled cut your potatoes into small sized cubes.
2. Next, place your eggs into a medium sized saucepan. Cover with some cold water and set over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Once boiling immediately remove from heat and cover. Allow your eggs to sit in the hot water for the next 10 to 12 minutes. After this time, remove and cool slightly before peeling. Once peeled chop your eggs finely.
3. Place your chopped eggs and chopped potatoes into a large sized bowl. Toss thoroughly to combine.
4. Use a separate sized medium sized bowl and add in your favorite kind of mayonnaise, dash of black pepper, ground style mustard, fresh lemon juice, dried dill weed and pimiento stuffed green onions. Stir thoroughly to combine.
5. Pour this dressing over the top of your potato mixture. Season with a generous amount of salt and black pepper. Toss thoroughly to coat.
6. Cover your bowl with a sheet of plastic wrap and place into your fridge to chill for the next hour or overnight. Serve your potato salad whenever you are ready.