1 cup cold butter or margarine
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
3 cups cold milk
2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant lemon pudding mix
1. In a bowl, cut butter into the flour until crumbly.
Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until set.
Cool on a wire rack.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over crust.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
Carefully spread over the cream cheese layer.
Top with the remaining whipped topping.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Yield: 12-16 servings.
15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
2 cups sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 heaping tsp. baking soda
2 Tbsp. lemon peel, finely grated
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine ricotta, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and salt in a large bowl with a mixer on low speed.
2. Slowly add the flour and baking soda to the mixture. Once dry ingredients are incorporated, add the lemon peel.
3. Spoon teaspoon-sized dough balls onto greased cookie sheets.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, rotating the trays halfway through. Remove from oven and cool on a cookie rack. Yield: 44 cookies
1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon butter, divided
2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and remaining butter, stirring after 1 minute and every 30 seconds thereafter. Stir in milk and vanilla. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
3. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/3 pounds (81 pieces).