4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup flour
1 tsp pepper
1/4 cup butter
1 package dry italian dressing/seasoning mix
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup chicken broth
salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare your chicken by rinsing it and trimming the fat. Since the chicken breasts that I buy are always huge, I cut them in half making them more like tenders.
2. In a shallow dish, combine the flour and pepper. Coat the chicken in the flour.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan on your stovetop over medium heat. Once melted, brown each side of the chicken, but not cooking it throughout because you will be putting them in the crockpot. You just want them to have a nice golden brown breading on each side.
4. Spray crockpot with cooking spray and place the chicken into the crockpot. Sprinkle the italian seasoning package top of the chicken.
5. Mix together the lemon juice and chicken broth. Pour over the chicken and seasonings.
6. Cook on low for 3-4 hours. Enjoy!
2 beaten eggs
1 cup milk
2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
4 teaspoons garlic salt
2 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups all-purpose flour
How to make it :
Beat the egg and milk together in a bowl.
Combine the flour with the garlic salt, pepper, poultry seasoning and paprika in a big plastic bag.
Put the chicken in the bag, seal it and shake to coat it.
Dip the flour-coated chicken in the egg mixture and again in the flour mixture.
Heat the oil in a skillet to 365 degrees F. Brown the chicken on all sides in the hot oil.
Turn the heat down to medium low and give the chicken another half an hour or until it is cooked through.
Drain it on paper towels and serve.