3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
2 cans (10.75 oz each) cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
3 cups panko crispy bread crumbs or any dry stuffing mix
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 Heat oven to 350°F.
2 Place chicken in bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon soup evenly over chicken and top with shredded cheese.
3 In medium bowl stir together melted butter and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over baking dish. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup flour
1 tsp pepper
1/4 cup butter
1 package dry italian dressing/seasoning mix
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup chicken broth
salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare your chicken by rinsing it and trimming the fat. Since the chicken breasts that I buy are always huge, I cut them in half making them more like tenders.
2. In a shallow dish, combine the flour and pepper. Coat the chicken in the flour.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan on your stovetop over medium heat. Once melted, brown each side of the chicken, but not cooking it throughout because you will be putting them in the crockpot. You just want them to have a nice golden brown breading on each side.
4. Spray crockpot with cooking spray and place the chicken into the crockpot. Sprinkle the italian seasoning package top of the chicken.
5. Mix together the lemon juice and chicken broth. Pour over the chicken and seasonings.
6. Cook on low for 3-4 hours. Enjoy!