8 Chicken Thighs, boneless and skinless
3 cups Flour, all-purpose
4 tbsp. Sunflower Oil
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1/4 tsp. Oregano
1/2 tsp. Paprika
1/4 tsp. Chili Powder
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. Rinse the chicken thoroughly.
3. Mix all spices together.
4. In a separate bowl add half of the seasoning mix to the Sunflower oil.
5. Add another half of the seasoning mix to the separate bowl with a flour.
6. Brush each chicken thigh thoroughly with the oil and spice mixture and rub well with the flour mix.
7. Place chicken on a non-stick baking tray.
8. Bake chicken for 30 to 35 minutes at 300° F. Then turn oven to 475° F and bake for 15 minutes (flip chicken during the middle of the cooking process) until golden and crispy and a minimum internal temperature of 165 F or greater as measured by a meat thermometer.
You will need:
4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup Greek yogurt -plain
1 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Spread mixture over chicken breasts, bake at 375 degrees for 45 mins
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing (definitely grab a creamy Caesar versus a thinner version)
1-1½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
***OPTIONAL: 1/2 cup sour cream or mayonnaise. See note below
* Note: Do NOT salt the chicken.
Heat oven to 375° F and spray the inside of an 8x11 baking dish with cooking spray.
If the breasts are uneven thickness, pound them (placed in a Ziploc bag and on a flat surface) to an even ¾”-1” thickness using a meat pounder. Sprinkle the breasts (both sides) with grated Parmesan cheese & freshly ground black pepper, and place them in the prepared baking dish.
Pour ¼ cup Caesar salad dressing over each breasts then sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Place the prepared chicken in the oven and bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the middle of one of the middle breasts reads 155° F.
Turn the oven to broil and broil the breasts an additional 2-4 minutes or until the chicken turns golden. It can burn quickly, so watch it closely. When done, a meat thermometer should register 160F when stuck into the thickest part of one of the middle breasts. Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil and allow chicken to rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
***OPTIONAL: If you prefer a thicker crust of sauce on top, add in either 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup mayo to the Caesar and Parmesan mixture. It is totally optional but can add a thicker layer of creaminess! The pictures above are without the extra layer..