The Alfredo sauce is from a 'secret' recipe she submitted for the Halls Community Cookbook.
* 1 8 oz package cream cheese, cubed
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1/2 cup milk - or cream
* 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 8 oz. fettuccine, cooked al dente
* 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and de-veined
* 4 cups broccoli florets, steamed fork tender
In a large saucepan, combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, butter, and milk. Stir over low heat until smooth. Serve over bed of fettuccine with broccoli and shrimp with garlic bread on the side.